3/8″ (10 mm)
26″ (660 mm)
For Sash Load Weights of Up to 25 Pounds
Industry Standard 3/8″ (10 mm) Tube Diameter
Will Replace Either Metal or Plastic Tube Balances
This standard duty
CRL Tubular Spiral Non-Tilt Window Balance
will replace a metal or plastic tube balances with a sash load capacity of up to 25 pounds. This unit will also replace spiral balances with a white bushing. While this balance is packaged and sold individually, it is our recommendation that both balances in the window be replaced at the same time.
How to Order Tubular Spiral Window Balances
1. To select the proper Tubular Spiral Balance, check diameter of the metal or plastic tube on the old balance: 9/16″ is Series “FJ”; 3/8″ is Series “FM” or “FR”, depending on the fitting at the end of the rod.
2. Measure Tube Length only; do not include rod length.
3. Check color of Nylon Bushing. If White or Red, select a Standard Duty Balance; if Blue, select a Heavy-Duty Balance.
4. Verify if fitting on rod protruding from the Nylon Bushing matches. Select the appropriate series (“FM” or “FR”) if balance diameter is 3/8″.
5. Order quantity required of each new balance by the catalog number.